Suede Moto & 5 Goals for Fall

9.11.2017



Back about a month ago during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale I picked up this suede moto jacket, and while I wasn't sure if I would keep it, I at least wanted to try it out while it was such a great price.  My review is in guys, and I LOVE it! 

This outfit just screams fall to me, everything from the burnt orange tank to the suede moto and nude mules! Is it just me or is fall the best time of year? I love crisp air and the fashion that comes along with the changing temps.

This fall just seems a little different though as it is my first fall being married and living in Delaware. I wanted to make a few goals for my self to make the best of my favorite time of year :) 

1. More Intentionality 

Living an hour away from where I work is hard. It's hard to get up in the morning and drive to work, work a full day, and then have any desire to make plans after work other than the basic necessities of life.  I want to choose the people that I know will be lifelong friends and make them a priority.  I've started meeting with a women who is a little older and a lot wiser then me. We get to chat about life, I can get advice on things and then we read scripture together. It's so life giving and the highlight of my  month! If you have a long commute/busy schedule what tips and tricks do you have for still maintaining relationships with minimal time?

2. Styling Outfits to feel like a Million Bucks

What is it with women that we wear clothes that doesn't make us feel amazing just because they're easy and practical? I've noticed myself more and more lately buying things that I don't love or wearing outfits that I feel blah in just because it makes getting ready easier. This fall I want to focus on only buying things I absolutely feel amazing in! If not, I don't need it.

3. Learning to Cook

I feel embarrassed even saying this but I'm a terrible cook. Conner can attest to the fact that I literally can make pasta and heat up frozen food and thats about it. Since I get home late he usually ends up making dinner and I'm not complaining. I would love to know if you have any easy dinner recipes because I need all the help I can get. With fall right around the corner, I think crockpot meals and soups could be my best friend :) We are trying out stuffed peppers this week, and we will see how it goes!! 

4. Enjoy the Small Town Benefits

When I first found out Conner was going on staff in Delaware, Ohio.. I was not thrilled to move to a smaller town with lots of farming and land.  Little did I know that I would fall in love with the charm! Just yesterday outside our front door, there was a horse parade leading up to the Delaware County Fair! It was amazing, watching everyone come together and was actually pretty hilarious with all the horses. Then this morning I met a friend for coffee at a local coffee shop right down the street from our house.  We won't live downtown in a small town forever but this fall I want to take full advantage of the perks.

5. Pursue My Passions

Conner & I were talking the other day about how I'm always excited when I start something or make a goal but I literally never reach goals. I always give up before I reach them :/ I hate that my blog has become one of those things! I want to spend this season working on things I love and being consistent.  I'm going to put to good use my Mondays off to get some posts up! 

Hope you enjoyed hearing my goals for the fall! I would love to know what some of your goals are and what you're excited about :) 

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs